Exhibitions & Events
At Kingsmen, we believe every project has a unique story to tell. Our creative studio is an international family of over 50 3D, graphic and technical designers and conceptualisers. Together, we design theme parks, galleries, museums, attractions, exhibitions, interior spaces and pavilions with unique experiences and amazing stories. If you desire a dynamic and exhilarating working environment with diverse challenges and learning opportunities, join our team today!
We are on the lookout for a talented individual who can bring stories to life through the creative use of technology
A Day In The Life:
• A self-motivated individual up to date with the latest trends in digital interactivity for museums, exhibitions/events and show experiences
• A creative mind able to conceptualise human-centric experiences, alongside our multidisciplinary team of 3D and graphic designers
• A technically-sound content creator able to plan and develop digital touchpoints for our clients.
• A talented storyteller able to deliver an emotional connection with our clients during the pitching process through the use of music, video or other means
• An outspoken personality able to front discussions with our clients and stakeholders, to drive creative development
• A self-starter able to multi task at the pace of a bustling design studio, producing creative concepts and interactives in support of various projects
Who We Are Looking For:
• Diploma/Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Multimedia or other creative fields
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Should be able to create a microsite
• Knowledge of Unity and Spark AR would be a benefit
• Multimedia project management would be a benefit
Interested candidates, please send your portfolio and resume stating current/expected salary by clicking on the “Apply for this Position” button or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualification.